Flax & Kale

FLAX & KALE is a healthy flexitarian restaurant. All the dishes are designed not only to maximize the organoleptical pleasure, but also considering their nutritional value. 80% of our offer is Plant-Based and the remaining 20% are recipies that contain Oily Fish. Nowadays there are hardly any doubts about the correlation between a proper diet and a strong illness-free health. We feel passionate about feeding you better thus you can be happier and live longer with an optimal health. Welcome to the fascinating world of Tasty + Healthy + Sustainable food! -Flax & Kale

 

c/Tallers 74B 

Barcelona 

(+34) 933 175 664

 

www.teresacarles.com

 

photos by Laura Edman 

PodiumComment